Breast Augmentation Birmingham, Alabama
Silicone Gel Breast Implants Cost
$3,500 plus nominal facility fee
Birmingham, AL Breast Augmentation at Hedden & Gunn Plastic Surgery
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammaplasty, is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase the fullness and improve the symmetry of the breasts. Breast implants are also used to restore breast volume that is lost after pregnancy or losing weight.
If you are dissatisfied with the size of your breasts, breast augmentation can:
- Increase the fullness and projection of your breasts.
- Improve the balance of your figure.
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence.
Breast implants are also used to reconstruct breasts following mastectomy or injuries.
Breast augmentation does not correct severely drooping or sagging breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and lifted, a breast lift may be performed in conjunction with breast augmentation. Lifting of the breasts can often be done at the same time as your breast augmentation or may require a separate procedure. Your plastic surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Breast augmentation may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy.
- You have realistic expectations.
- Your breasts are fully developed.
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small.
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts having lost shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or with aging.
- Your breasts vary in size or shape.
- One or both breasts have failed to develop normally.
Procedure Information © American Society of Plastic Surgeons